It is our goal to provide you with personal service and comfortable surroundings. The policies for Ocean House listed below are to help us ensure your stay is a pleasant one. Should you have any questions, please contact us.
- Our room rate is for two adults including breakfast. 11.3% tourism tax is added to the rate.
- Our off season posted weekday rates are discounted for everyone to enjoy.
- Check in time is 4:00pm. Please notify us by phone should you want early arrival or need a later check-in at 541-265-3888.
- Check out time is 11:00 am.
The following holidays and special events may require a minimum of 2 nights:
- New Year’s weekend
- Valentines weekend
- Presidents Day
- Newport Seafood & Wine Festival in February
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July Weekend
- Labor Day Weekend
Our inn is closed for Christmas holidays so we may enjoy time with our family.
- Cancellations must be made by speaking directly with the innkeepers by phone at 541-265-3888. Email or voice mail requests must be verified by phone.
- Reservations canceled prior to 14 days before your arrival date may be subject to a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- If you must cancel within 14 days of your arrival, you will be responsible for the full amount of the reservation unless we are able to re-book your room.
- Ocean House is a non-smoking and a no vaping facility. A $200 cleaning charge will be assessed for smoking indoors. Smoking is only allowed outdoors in the designated areas.
- Please do not use candles or incense in the room.
- Well behaved children 16 and older are welcome if room can accommodate.
- The Cottage & Sea Rose rooms each have a twin sized hide-a-bed and are able to accommodate a third person. An additional charge for a third person is $50.00.
- Lost keys will incur a $50.00 replacement charge.
- Our gift certificates are not transferable.
- Sorry no pets.