It is our goal to provide you with personal service and comfortable surroundings. The policies for Ocean House listed below are to help us ensure your stay is a pleasant one. Should you have any questions, please contact us.
- Our room rate is for two adults including breakfast. 11.3% tourism tax is added to the rate.
- A discount for AAA, AARP and Active Military may be applied during high season (June 1 through September 30) and Friday, Saturday and Sunday during our off season ( October 1 through May 31) Our off season posted weekday rates are discounted for everyone to enjoy.
- We do not offer discounts during holiday weekends and special events listed below.
- Check in time is 4:00pm. Please notify us by phone should you want early arrival or need a later check-in at 541-265-3888.
- Check out time is 11:00 am.
The following holidays and special events may require a minimum of 2 nights:
- New Year’s weekend
- Valentines weekend
- Presidents Day
- Newport Seafood & Wine Festival in February
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July Weekend
- Labor Day Weekend
Our inn is closed for Christmas holidays so we may enjoy time with our family.
- Cancellations must be made by speaking directly with the innkeepers by phone at 541-265-3888. Email or voice mail requests must be verified by phone.
- Reservations canceled prior to 14 days before your arrival date may be subject to a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- If you must cancel within 14 days of your arrival, you will be responsible for the full amount of the reservation unless we are able to re-book your room.
- Ocean House is a non-smoking and a no vaping facility. A $200 cleaning charge will be assessed for smoking indoors. Smoking is only allowed outdoors in the designated areas.
- Please do not use candles or incense in the room.
- Well behaved children 16 and older are welcome if room can accommodate.
- The Cottage & Sea Rose rooms each have a twin sized hide-a-bed and are able to accommodate a third person. An additional charge for a third person is $50.00.
- Lost keys will incur a $50.00 replacement charge.
- Our gift certificates are not transferable.
- Sorry no pets.
The room (cottage) with a view was perfect in every way. Everything we experienced here has been a dream.
Best B&B Ever on the Oregon Coast
Spent a Romantic Valentine’s weekend and had a great time. Room was extremely comfortable. Breakfasts each morning were fantastic. The location at Agate beach added to the incredible adventure.
Highly recommend and will visit again!
One of the best B&B’s I’ve ever stayed in!
Everything about our stay was perfect on the Oregon Coast. Proximity to Newport was great, views were incredible, easy beach access, and the rooms were huge! To top it off, they gave us some great recommendations for dinner which led us to some of the best seafood I’ve ever had.
Beautiful property! Breakfasts and cookies delicious. The picnic was a highlight our visit!
The house, room and gardens were beautiful with easy access to the beach. I felt like we were in a small private resort.
Quiet, peaceful and views to die for.
We love the Oregon coast. Our time here is always relaxing and very special.
The energy and heart of this place make it the perfect escape from a hectic world.
It is so beautiful and magical. The perfect romantic getaway for a special birthday celebration.
Great view, great hosts, great food-what else could you ask for?
What a great time we had in Windswept. We hope to enjoy this gem of a place in the future.
We felt so at home, relaxed. It was everything we hoped for.
Wow, we were blown away by your hospitality. Thank you so much for making us feel at home.
Great Bed and Breakfast! The hosts are very friendly and give some great advise for sightseeing and restaurants on the Oregon Coast. We would definitely come back!