Best practices at Ocean House to prevent the spread of Covid-19:
To ensure your health and safety during your stay here at Ocean House you will notice some changes to our routines without the sacrifice of your experience.
Here is a brief summary of the changes we have made:
While at Ocean House:
- Please follow the CDC guidelines for handwashing and sanitizing. Hand washing and sanitizing stations are available.
- We encourage you to wear a mask when in our common areas while other guests are present and consider wearing one when out in our community. We ask all guests to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Check-In the process will be accomplished via non-contact and appropriate distancing levels. One guest and the Innkeeper will be present at our desk. We will wear a mask and sanitize pens, credit card machine, and room keys before and after each time a person comes in contact with these items.
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures:
- We are using enhanced cleaning procedures to sanitize all guest rooms and communal spaces. All high touch surfaces are sanitized frequently during a 24hour period. Our cleaning products and procedures meet the Oregon Health Authority standards.
- Our staff will pass health checks prior to each shift and will wear face coverings as required by our health authorities.
- Our staff will not enter your guest room throughout the duration of your stay unless agreed for a specific need. We will exchange and replenish items in your room on an as-needed basis while maintaining physical distancing.
Food and Beverage Service:
- We have reconfigured our family-style dining room to smaller café tables to allow for social distancing similar to restaurants. Coffee will be served to you by ourselves. Other teas, hot chocolate cider, and sodas will be available on request from 8 am-8 pm.
- We will be serving wine during the hours between four and six pm. Cookies will be bagged and labeled for you to pick up.
The safety and comfort of our guests is our highest priority and we truly appreciate your trust and patronage here at our bed and breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
We ask that guests follow the State of Oregon health guidelines prior to arriving. https://govstatus.egov.com/OR-OHA-COVID-19