Best practices at Ocean House to prevent the spread of Covid-19:
To ensure your health and safety during your stay here at Ocean House you will notice some changes to our routines without the sacrifice of your experience.
Here is a brief summary of the changes we have made:
While at Ocean House:
- Please follow the CDC guidelines for handwashing and sanitizing. Hand washing and sanitizing stations are available.
- We encourage you to wear a mask when in our common areas while other guests are present and consider wearing one when out in our community. We ask all guests to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Check-In the process will be accomplished via non-contact and appropriate distancing levels. One guest and the Innkeeper will be present at our desk. We will wear a mask and sanitize pens, credit card machine, and room keys before and after each time a person comes in contact with these items.
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures:
- We are using enhanced cleaning procedures to sanitize all guest rooms and communal spaces. All high touch surfaces are sanitized frequently during a 24hour period. Our cleaning products and procedures meet the Oregon Health Authority standards.
- Our staff will pass health checks prior to each shift and will wear face coverings as required by our health authorities.
- Our staff will not enter your guest room throughout the duration of your stay unless agreed for a specific need. We will exchange and replenish items in your room on an as-needed basis while maintaining physical distancing.
Food and Beverage Service:
- We have reconfigured our family-style dining room to smaller café tables to allow for social distancing similar to restaurants. Coffee will be served to you by ourselves. Other teas, hot chocolate cider, and sodas will be available on request from 8 am-8 pm.
- We will be serving wine during the hours between four and six pm. Cookies will be bagged and labeled for you to pick up.
The safety and comfort of our guests is our highest priority and we truly appreciate your trust and patronage here at our bed and breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
We ask that guests follow the State of Oregon health guidelines prior to arriving. https://govstatus.egov.com/OR-OHA-COVID-19
The room (cottage) with a view was perfect in every way. Everything we experienced here has been a dream.
Best B&B Ever on the Oregon Coast
Spent a Romantic Valentine’s weekend and had a great time. Room was extremely comfortable. Breakfasts each morning were fantastic. The location at Agate beach added to the incredible adventure.
Highly recommend and will visit again!
One of the best B&B’s I’ve ever stayed in!
Everything about our stay was perfect on the Oregon Coast. Proximity to Newport was great, views were incredible, easy beach access, and the rooms were huge! To top it off, they gave us some great recommendations for dinner which led us to some of the best seafood I’ve ever had.
Beautiful property! Breakfasts and cookies delicious. The picnic was a highlight our visit!
The house, room and gardens were beautiful with easy access to the beach. I felt like we were in a small private resort.
Quiet, peaceful and views to die for.
We love the Oregon coast. Our time here is always relaxing and very special.
The energy and heart of this place make it the perfect escape from a hectic world.
It is so beautiful and magical. The perfect romantic getaway for a special birthday celebration.
Great view, great hosts, great food-what else could you ask for?
What a great time we had in Windswept. We hope to enjoy this gem of a place in the future.
We felt so at home, relaxed. It was everything we hoped for.
Wow, we were blown away by your hospitality. Thank you so much for making us feel at home.
Great Bed and Breakfast! The hosts are very friendly and give some great advise for sightseeing and restaurants on the Oregon Coast. We would definitely come back!