Things to do in Newport Oregon This Fall
As we wrap up summer on the Oregon Coast, it’s time to start planning for what we’re sure will be a beautiful and relaxing fall season at our Oregon Coast Bed and breakfast. If you’re looking for things to do in Newport this fall, we have some great ideas for you, not least of which includes relaxing at our luxurious Inn.
Our Bed and Breakfast is located just minutes from downtown Newport, Oregon, and right on the stunning expanse of Agate Beach. We offer guests a restful and romantic retreat that encapsulates all that is wonderful about the Oregon Coast. With all the uncertainty in the world right now, there’s one thing you can count on, and that is the Ocean House Bed and Breakfast. You deserve a getaway. Book your room at our romantic Bed and Breakfast in Newport Oregon today!
Our Favorite Things to do in Newport, Oregon This Fall
Whether you visit the Oregon Coast during the summer, fall, winter, or spring, you’ll soon learn that it doesn’t matter; the Oregon Coast is a delightful vacation destination year-round. There are always plenty of things to do in Newport and up and down the Oregon Coast, no matter the time of year. Whether it’s storm watching in the winter, beachcombing and enjoying the outdoors in the spring and summer, or slowing down and refocusing yourself on the coastal beauty we’ve come to know and love in the fall, it’s always nice on the Oregon Coast.
Year-round, our luxurious Bed and Breakfast in Newport Oregon has made a name for itself as being the destination for romantic escapes and picture-perfect views. The rugged and iconic coastline and long sandy beaches have offered a welcome respite to guests from all over the world.
This fall, let us welcome you! There’s no shortage of things to do in Newport, but if you need a little more convincing, here are our top 10 reasons to make the Oregon Coast your getaway destination this fall.
- Enjoy a quiet afternoon of birdwatching. One of the best places to see coastal birds is the Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area. The fall bird migration will start soon.
- Take a bike ride around the Newport area. One of our favorites is the lighthouse to Lighthouse ride, a gentle 10-mile route between the Yaquina Bay Lighthouse and Yaquina Head Lighthouse.
- Spend a day at Nye Beach, a quaint beachfront community located in Downtown Newport.
- Visit South Beach State Park, situated next to the famous Yaquina Bay Bridge. It’s a great place to enjoy a game of disc golf, or you can also take guided hikes or kayak tours.
- Take a hike in the Newport, Oregon area. Popular trails include the Yaquina Bay Estuary Trail, Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area, Mike Miller Educational Park, the Cooper Ridge Nature Trail, and the Beaver Creek State Natural Area.
Why Stay at Our Bed and Breakfast in Newport, Oregon?
You may now be convinced that the Oregon Coast is the destination for you, even though we’ve barely scratched the surface when it comes to things to do in Newport. But why, specifically, should you stay at the Ocean House Inn? We’ll give you 5 reasons!
- The Views! Every window at our Bed and Breakfast in Newport Oregon offers picturesque views of Agate Beach and the dramatic coastline of Oregon. Moreover, we have expansive and comfortable decks overlooking the beach morning, afternoon, and night.
- There are private garden pathways from the Inn own to Agate Beach, which is an excellent place for both razor clamming and surfing!
- Some of our private guest rooms are fitted with jetted tubs. Talk about a great way to relax after enjoying the best of Newport Oregon!
- Every morning of your stay starts off with a delicious fully-plated breakfast, made from scratch in our kitchen daily using only the freshest ingredients. We also offer complimentary wine, soft drinks, and freshly baked cookies throughout the day.
- We’re close enough to downtown Newport to enjoy its many attractions, but far enough away to feel like you have the coast to yourself.
Imagine a day spent exploring all of the best things to do in Newport, followed by a relaxing evening on our deck, overlooking the Oregon Coast, and awaiting a dramatic sunset that will soon follow. That’s what it’s like to stay at our luxurious Bed and Breakfast in Newport, Oregon.
Let us be your special place to get away this fall. Book your room at our Bed and Breakfast in Newport Oregon today.