A Summer Getaway at our Newport Bed and Breakfast
As the weather warms up and the hours of daylight grow longer, the excitement on the Oregon coast grows more palpable. It’s time to plan a summer getaway! Newport, Oregon is a popular getaway destination during the warmer summer months, and for good reason. Oregon’s coastal beaches are breathtakingly beautiful. Newport is the perfect place to relax and get away from the ongoing stress of day-to-day living, while also offering plenty of fun activities and attractions to those who want them. Whether you’re visiting us in Newport, Oregon for the first time or the hundredth time, we look forward to welcoming you at our romantic Bed and Breakfast. Book a summer getaway to Oregon’s pristine coastal beaches today!
10 Reasons For a Summer Getaway at our Newport Bed and Breakfast
Our oceanfront Bed and Breakfast is the perfect getaway. Situated right on one of Newport’s beaches, our Inn offers stunning coastal views from every window. We also have relaxing outdoor spaces, each of which offers captivating views of the coast, especially at sunset. We are just minutes from downtown Newport and the Nye Beach area. At once, we offer you convenient access to the area’s top attractions, as well as an escape from the hustle and bustle of Oregon’s coast during the summer. Though there’s more to do in Newport than we can write about here, we have a convenient list of 10 things you must do on your next getaway to our Newport Bed and Breakfast.
- Newport’s expansive beaches are the perfect place to fly a kite. There are consistent breezes on the beach year-round. Bring your own kite, or purchase a new one at The Kite Company, which is located at the corner of Highway 101 and Southwest Hurbert Street.
- Visit the Newport Aquarium, which is opening a new exhibit (a tightly kept secret) and a new sea otter facility Memorial Day Weekend.
- Eat some of the West Coast’s best chowder in Newport. Try heading to Deep End Cafe, or Local Ocean.
- Visit both of Newport’s historic lighthouses.
- Go bird-watching on Agate Beach, which is right in front of the Oceanhouse Inn. It’s a popular place to spot bald eagles.
- Go beachcombing on Newport’s many delightful beaches. Agate Beach is of course very popular for those searching for agates, fossils, and other beach gems.
- Take a hike through Oregon’s unique coastal habitats.
- Take in a performance at the Newport Performing Arts Center
- Enjoy the exhibits at Newport’s Visual Arts Center, or one of the other art galleries and studios in town. The Visual Arts Center is the largest such facility on the Oregon coast.
- Browse the many delightful shops in downtown Newport.
The Best Lodging in Newport Oregon
There’s really no need to leave our scenic beachfront property while you’re in Newport, but there’s plenty waiting for you if and when you decide to venture off-property. Book your summer getaway at our Newport Bed and Breakfast today!