The Perfect Romantic Getaway on Oregon’s Coast
Don’t let this winter weather get you down! It may not seem obvious, but now is actually the perfect time to plan a romantic getaway to Newport, Oregon! Yes, we know it’s winter. And, it’s often wet, rainy, and even stormy outside. That all works together to provide that perfect, dark, and romantic backdrop to your time on the Oregon Coast. Mother nature can be powerful and beautiful, and there’s no better way to enjoy it than by planning a romantic getaway to our Newport Bed and Breakfast.
Valentine’s Day is also coming up, which gives you exactly the excuse you need to plan a romantic escape to our sensational Bed and Breakfast on the coast. Though our Inn is designed to cater to romantic time away, you can add even more romance to your stay by choosing one of our packages. The Oregon coast is exceptionally beautiful year-round. Come relax with us, spend a few days away from everyday stress, and experience the magic of a few winter days on coastal beaches. Book a romantic getaway to Oregon’s pristine coastal beaches today!
5 Things to do on your Romantic Getaway on the Oregon Coast
There are a number of popular romantic getaway destinations on the Oregon Coast, but none finer than our oceanfront Bed and Breakfast. Our Inn is situated on Agate Beach, one of Newport’s most beautiful beaches. Our thoughtfully designed inn offers captivating views of the coastline and is especially magical at sunset.
Moreover, our Newport Bed and Breakfast is just minutes from downtown Newport, offering convenient access to Newport’s top attractions when you want to get out for a little while. Staying at our Inn truly is the best of both worlds! When you’re ready to have some fun together, here are our recommendations for how to make the most of your romantic getaway to the Oregon Coast:
- Spend a day exploring the Newport Aquarium. It’s Oregon’s largest aquarium and is a great way to get a feel for the hidden world beyond our shores.
- You can’t come to the coast and not enjoy a bowl of fresh, warming clam chowder. Head to the Chowder Bowl on Nye Beach, or Nana’s Irish Pub for the best chowder! If you’re looking to enjoy a romantic dinner for two, try Local Ocean or Ove Northwest locally, or Restaurant Becks in nearby Depoe Bay.
- Spend a day on Agate Beach, which is right in front of the Oceanhouse Inn. Enjoy a romantic stroll down the beach, and search for hidden beach gems. It’s also a popular place to spot bald eagles.
- Take in a performance at the Newport Performing Arts Center. Alternatively, enjoy the exhibits at Newport’s Visual Arts Center, or one of the other art galleries and studios in town.
- See what coastal treasures you can find to take home with you, as you browse the many delightful shops in downtown Newport.
Romantic Lodging in Newport, OR
We know that choosing a destination is an important part of the planning process when choosing a getaway. The next most important consideration is lodging, and we know you’ll want somewhere romantic, cozy, and comforting. You’ll find the most romantic lodging in Newport, OR is our beautiful beachfront Bed and Breakfast. From the guest rooms to the views out our windows, romance is the underpinning of everything we do here at the Ocean House Bed and Breakfast. It’s hard to be time on the Oregon Coast. One stay here, and you’ll be hooked for a lifetime!
Wake up each morning to a delicious breakfast, made-from-scratch each morning of your stay. Pathways through our gardens will lead you directly to Agate Beach, where you’re free to explore to your heart’s content. Experiencing the majestic nature of Oregon’s Coast is integral to the experience you’ll have here at the Ocean House Inn.
You don’t have to wander off property, though. There’s plenty to do here, including unwinding in one of our common areas to read, socialize or enjoy a glass of wine. Above all else, guests are encouraged to disconnect from the world around them and to reconnect with those they love the most. Book the perfect romantic getaway at our Newport Bed and Breakfast today!