10 Reasons to Visit our Oregon Coast Bed and Breakfast This Summer
Though the Oregon Coast is currently closed to visitors in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re hoping the closure and restrictions issued by the State of Oregon will begin to relax over the coming months. By this summer, we expect to welcome guests back through the doors of our Oregon Coast Bed and Breakfast. We’re located just outside of downtown Newport, and offer guests a restful and romantic retreat.
We imagine you’ll be ready to get away for a few days, after months of isolation and social distancing, too. What better place to get away than our oceanfront Inn? Breathtaking views, beautiful beaches, and exceptional hospitality await. Give yourself permission to start dreaming, and book your room at the best Oregon Coast Bed and Breakfast today.
Only the Best at Our Oregon Coast Bed and Breakfast
The Oregon Coast is a magical place, where the stressors that plague us in modern-day life tend to float away on the ocean breezes. It’s the perfect place to unplug and unwind. The rugged and iconic coastline with its soaring dunes and long stretches of sandy beaches have welcomed guests from all over the world. Many come to relax, some come for adventure, and most come for a gentle mix of the two.
If you’re looking for reasons to visit us at our Oregon Coast Bed and Breakfast, we have plenty! Here are our top 10:
- Oceanfront beauty is everywhere you turn at our Inn, with picturesque views from every window.
- We have expansive and comfortable decks overlooking the beach; the perfect place to unwind with a good book and a glass of wine. In the evenings, enjoy a warming fire as the sunset sets the sky ablaze. It’s the most stunning time of the day.
- There are private garden pathways from the Inn own to Agate Beach, which is an excellent place for both razor clamming and surfing! In fact, coming up in September is the Agate Beach Surf Classic. Stay with us, and you’ll be in the heart of some of the best surfing action of the year along the Oregon Coast!
- Some of our private guest rooms are fitted with jetted tubs; the perfect place to unwind and enjoy a long soak, good book, and delicious glass of wine.
- Every morning of your stay starts off with a delicious multi-course breakfast, made from scratch in our kitchen daily using only the freshest ingredients.
- We offer complimentary wine, soft drinks, and freshly baked cookies throughout the day.
- We’re close enough to downtown Newport to enjoy its many attractions, but far enough away to feel like the secluded getaway you deserve. You can even walk to Nye Beach from here!
- Each of our beautifully decorated guest rooms features the finest in luxury appointments, tree-framed ocean views, and comfortable seating areas to enjoy it all.
- We offer a variety of packages, designed to add those special extra touches that will make your stay even more magical.
- Our exceptional and warm hospitality will transform your stay from the ordinary to the extraordinary, leaving you with a lasting fondness for the Oregon Coast.
Things to do on the Oregon Coast While Social Distancing
While we do hope the restrictions on travel to the Oregon Coast begin to relax in the coming months, it will be important to continue practicing some social distancing. Luckily, the many natural areas along the Oregon Coast lend themselves well to natural social distancing. Here are a few of our favorite things to do on the Oregon Coast, while still maintaining a healthy distance from each other:
- Enjoy looking at local tidepools teeming with colorful coastal wildlife. From right here on Agate beach to State Parks and Natural areas around Newport, there are plenty of beaches to explore. Ask our Innkeeper to share their favorites with you!
- Enjoy a quiet afternoon of birdwatching. One of the best places to see coastal birds is the Yaquina Lighthouse and Outstanding Natural Area.
- Take a hike and enjoy the coastal beauty. We recently put together a blog that includes a few of our favorite hikes in the Newport area.
- Take a bike ride around the Newport area. There are plenty of great road routes and trails to explore. One of our favorites is the lighthouse to Lighthouse ride, a gentle 10-mile route between the Yaquina Bay Lighthouse and Yaquina Head Lighthouse. The City to City Ride is also beautiful, as it meanders along the Yaquina Bay and River.
- Whale watching is a popular springtime activity. We don’t recommend taking a tour right now, and the Depoe Bay Whale Watching Center is closed, but whales are still visible from just about all the parks and beaches from March to June. As soon as the beaches open to the public again, witnessing these gentle sea-going creatures is an experience of a lifetime. Throughout the summer and fall months, there are resident gray whales that hang around, particularly along the central coast.
Small communities like ours along the Oregon Coast have been hurt by the closures of the COVID-19 pandemic, and we’re looking forward to welcoming guests back through our doors so we can do our part to continue supporting this beautiful corner of the world. We can’t wait to share our little slice of paradise with you. Book your stay at our Oregon Coast Bed and Breakfast today!